Friday, December 12, 2008

Music Buffs....

This is a post for all those true music buffs out there...and yes I know who you are!!! muwhahaha.

Ok so I have been using an iPod for about 4 years now daily. It has become almost as part of my day as a PC has. You know or may not know that an iPod needs iTunes to load its music on. Well the lastest update of iTunes has a genius feature.....And holy shit, this feature is truly genius! Its so unlike other programs that have attempted to do what it does. What it does is takes the music you have stored in your iTunes libray, compares it to all the data they have collected over the years at the iTunes music store and buying trends of people who have purchased simular music and creates genius playlists!

I mean you go into you iTunes library, pick a song and click the genius button and poof, a 1.7 to 2 hour setlist that is pure pure musical genius! I am highly impressed! Trust me when I say this is unlike any other.

No comments: